FranLink System™Powered by the Franchise Broker Association
Performing Arts and Academics are in our DNA.
We enable you to own a profitable and rewarding business by leveraging our operational excellence and unparalleled curriculum to prepare children for lifelong success while directly benefitting your community.
As a Building Kidz Franchisee, you will:
- Improve the lives of children worldwide – 25% of Franchisor profits are used to help the lives of underprivileged children around the globe.
- Establish commitment, character, and confidence in children through our specialization in Performing Arts and excellent academic curriculum.
- Never be alone! Our collaborative culture starts from day 1. We will guide you through location acquisition, licensing, marketing, and operations. After Opening Day, our regional directors will support you to ensure quality control, operational efficiency, and effective marketing to maximize your profits and minimize your risk.
Owning your own Building Kidz campus is not only personally rewarding, it is a sustainable and highly profitable business!
- Demand is being driven skyward by increased number of women in the workforce, changes in the family structure, and increased awareness by parents of the importance of early childhood education.
- U.S.Bureau of Labor Statistics projects the fastest employmentgowthof all industries through 2020 will occur in the child care industry.
- Child Day Care businesses have consistently grown sales through the economic recession and subsequent recovery.
- Profitability continues to improve due to top line growth and enhancements in operations.
- Exceptional gross margins combined with extremely low capital costs enable rapid expansion.
Basic Franchise InfoAverage Investment: N/A
Minimum Investment: $199000 - $463500
Min. Liquidity: 100000
Years in Business: 2003
Open Units: 7
In-House Financing: Yes
Lead Assist: Yes