FranLink System™Powered by the Franchise Broker Association
“The Alternative to a Business Coaching Franchise”
Many of the benefits without the territory restrictions and with a lower start-up investment.
Business Coaches have a passion for helping individuals and organizations succeed. Our coaches use a well defined methodology to help mid-sized organizations craft clear vision and strategy and then engage the whole organization in executing that strategy. Our Six Disciplines methodology is supported by great web-based software tools, hands-on leadership development workshops, and a strong coach certification program.
- B2B Recurring Revenue of $20k to $50k per client per year
- 10 to 15 clients per coach
- Lower initial investment $20k fee, $10k marketing budget)
- No Territory Restrictions
- Jumpstart Warm Lead Generation program
- Optional Lead Generation Program
- Rich platform of process, software and leadership development to support coaching value add
- Partnership agreement allows you to add coaches and grow your business
The program is designed to allow our business coaches to leverage their broad business experience and passion to help people. The tools provide clear but flexible processes that save coaches and clients a great deal of time.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to build close and lasting relationships (and continuing revenue) with a small group of organizations. The goal is to help people in those organizations learn and grow together as they execute their strategy. In addition, the coach is rewarded with building a strong, growing and recurring revenue stream from a carefully chosen set of clients.
Watch 4 coaches with more than 40 years combined Six Disciplines coaching experience describe what its like to be a coach.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- very high integrity, honesty (builds trust)
- must have presence to sell to CEO or HR executive
- 20+ year broad experience
- organized, project management skills (follow-thru)
- driven to make the contacts necessary to sell
- very comfortable with technology (type and talk at same time)
- facilitation skills (coach, not consult)
- full-time focus (can’t learn this part-time, could cut back later)
- energetic, enthusiastic, passion for helping people
Basic Franchise Info
Average Investment: $25000 - $30000
Minimum Investment: $17000 - $30000
Min. Liquidity: 50000
Years in Business: 2001
Open Units: 13 coaches
In-House Financing: Yes
Lead Assist: Yes