FranLink System™Powered by the Franchise Broker Association
Storm Guard is the nation’s 1st exterior restoration franchise company. Storm Guard has assisted over 11,000 customers with replacement of roofing, siding, window and gutter projects resulting from hail or wind damage. Our work is done at the cost of the insurance industry, not the customers themselves. Our program only requires customers to pay their insurance deductible for our services and nothing more. We negotiate the total job costs with our customer’s insurance carrier and then complete the scope of work. Storm Guard also does non-insurance paid general construction as well.
Unlike fire and flood restoration companies specializing in interior restoration, Storm Guard focuses not just on the removal of damaged items but in the actual replacing of materials and products to the homes/businesses exterior. This is an emerging area for the hugely popular restoration category and is the first of its kind.
Storm Guard is proud to be the Nation’s First Exterior Restoration Franchise. Storm Guard offers franchisees innovative and sophisticated methods to develop a large and successful residential exterior restoration business. The Storm Guard business model combines simple business fundamentals with solid systems, the latest in weather technology and an unprecedented support infrastructure, driving towards tremendous income potential. If needed, Storm Guard handles all of the insurance negotiating (Supplementing Department) from a centralized location on behalf of the franchisees. Jobs were increased an average of 18% in revenue with no additional work or cost to the franchisee. This is documented in our Item 19.
Things to know:
- No Construction Experience preferred or needed (Management skills and/or Sales Management wanted)
- Executive Business Model (Manage managers that implement the business)
- Small office needed (1,500 sq. feet); Flex space (office/small warehouse)
- Average investment is $250 – 300k (includes $75,000 in working capital after all aspects of the business are set up) for single-multiple territories
- Item 19 – Shows over $160,000 in 1st year average income
- Exterior Business & Residential Insurance and Non-Insurance Restoration and Construction Business
- Roofing, Siding, Windows, Gutters and Painting Insurance and Non-Insurance Restoration
- Multi-territory available (single, 2 and 3 packs)
- Competition is very fragmented (Storm Chasers)
Basic Franchise Info
Average Investment: $250000 - $300000
Minimum Investment: $250000 - $300000
Min. Liquidity: 300000
Years in Business: 2003
Open Units: 40
In-House Financing: Yes
Lead Assist: Yes