FranLink System™Powered by the Franchise Broker Association
SuperGreen Solutions leads the market as one of the worlds new premier advisors, suppliers and installers of domestic and commercial energy efficient solutions, making us truly a ‘one stop energy efficient solution shop’. Having been in the Energy Efficiency industry for over 18 years the founders have established a solid reputation spanning 3 continents.
We are different because we look at energy creation and energy saving from a holistic point of view, to provide our clients with total solutions.
- Consultation and Advice – As one of only a few companies having international training, experience and accreditation, the SuperGreen Solutions team is well educated to deliver the best advice and supply the latest products.
- Training has come from the A.B.S.A (Association of Building Sustainability Assessors), B.E.R.S. Pro (Building Energy Rating System) software training, H.I.A. Greensmart Accreditation and local LEED membership and training. This keeps us focused on achieving total energy efficient solutions to benefit all parties.
- Competitive Pricing – To ensure our company’s competitive pricing edge, SuperGreen Solutions is backed by, and linked to an international buying group including Allsafe Energy Efficient Products of Australia, Green Power Solutions of USA and Australia and the USA’s United Franchise Groups large quantity of store locations.
- This power in numbers enables the best brands at the right price, as our long term goal is to save you and your clients energy and money. We take pride in using North American made products wherever possible. We take delight in demonstrating that best practice does not necessarily translate into higher costs and show that neutral costing or positive revenue can be achieved.
Such outcomes are achieved through sound consideration of elements including:
- The client brief of the nature of the building and how it will be interacted with, along with construction materials, aspect and orientation.
- A long term perspective is taken with cost of installation vs cost of future operation, over laid with workplace health and safety considerations. Using our strength of understanding in our field we are able to achieve the best outcomes through the provision of alternative choices that meet the identified need.
- State of the art Showroom – Why not make our staff and showroom facilities an extension of your business? Builders are encouraged to send clients to our state of the art showroom, where we visually display and demonstrate the features, benefits and long term savings delivered through green products. This facility often helps clients better understand the products resulting in long term savings for all parties
- Product range – As long term suppliers of energy efficient products, we are acutely aware of the environment and performance requirements sought within this region. Just as the region and the needs of our client base are diverse, so too is our product range.
Franchise Expo LIVE
Basic Franchise InfoAverage Investment: N/A
Minimum Investment: $76387 - $90667
Min. Liquidity: 50000
Years in Business: 2010
Open Units: 26
In-House Financing: Yes
Lead Assist: Yes