FranLink System™Powered by the Franchise Broker Association
At Talem Home Care, our goal is to empower people to experience the full joy of living. We enable our clients to take control of their well being as we lead them though the complicated health care system and they achieve their goal of staying independent and healthy at home for as long as possible.
Our franchisees and their staff are the single most important ingredient in achieving this goal, and we strive every day to find better ways to support and show our appreciation to them.
Talem Home Care provides a comprehensive suite of care services:
- In-Home Care Services
- Personal Care Services
- Homemaking Services
- Senior Living Placement Services
- Personal Emergency Response Systems
- Healthcare Staffing Services
- New Mom Services
- Transitional Care & Case Management Services
A typical home care franchise will average between $1.5 and $2 million in revenues, with a 13% net profit.* By receiving larger than average territory sizes, Talem franchisees can confidently expect larger than average revenues and net profit.
With over 50 years of combined experience, the founders of Talem Home Care have created a new franchise model that will lead our industry for years to come. Our franchise package delivers brand reputation more than any other brand by offering:
- The largest protected territories by far. Multiple franchise owners in a metro area can cause frustration and hurt the brand. Talem strives to offer no more than 1 to 2 territories per metro area.
- An industry-leading training and support program. We believe that, next to territory size, training and support are critical for franchisee satisfaction and success. At Talem we offer 4 weeks minimum of extensive training, with subsequent unlimited support. In addition, each franchise owner becomes a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)®.
- Support for payer sources other than just private pay. We not only support our franchisees’ choice to work with other payer sources, we encourage it. Other payer sources include Medicaid and the Veterans Aid and Attendance program.
- Veterans’ program. Many people are not aware of the fact that home care may be available to military veterans at no cost to the veteran. Our experts help our veteran clients through the paperwork and application process to see if they qualify for such care.
- National contracts and partnerships. Having the relationships we have, makes owning a Talem Home Care franchise easier than ever.
“I encourage you to experience the passion we have at Talem Home Care that makes us so successful in helping others live their lives to the fullest. My commitment to you is that you will always have someone on your side helping you achieve your dream of owning your own business.” – Jake Rankin, MBA, Founder/CEO, Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)®
Basic Franchise Info
Average Investment: $100000 - $150000
Minimum Investment: $105100 - $195400
Min. Liquidity: 75000
Years in Business: 2012
In-House Financing: Yes
Lead Assist: Yes