FranLink System™Powered by the Franchise Broker Association
For the past 20 years, Brian Scudamore has been building one of the most successful franchise systems in North America. His concept 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is known for its amazing branding, award winning public relations, world class training and franchise partner support.
With this experience in the world of junk, Brian now turns his attention to the $40 billion dollar painting industry, bringing the same energy, mindset and enthusiasm to an industry that lacks professionalism and customer service.
We have revolutionized the fragmented painting industry by delivering the quality customers expect in a timeline that’s unexpected.
- One day and done (yes, it is possible!)
- Simple formula: Speed + Quality = WOW
- Exceptional customer service that starts with a live person when customers call, and ends with a spotless clean-up and fresh cut flowers
- Professional, uniformed painters that deliver the high quality work customers expect in a timeline that’s unexpected – we bring big crews to gain economies of scale.
- Our customers rave about how we’ve given their home a fresh coat of love while completely minimizing the disruption to their household
- Low initial investment, low overhead, highly scalable, and can be run from the comforts of your home.
- Exclusive territories based on households. The minimum size of a franchise is 200,000 households, or roughly 600,000 in population.
- Our world class Customer Support Center responds to all customer inquiries (phone, email and social media) and handles the administrative functions for you.
- Our award winning public relations team consistently lands national media hits and has been featured in Forbes, Inc Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, CNBC’s Power Pitch, Yahoo! Finance, CNN Money, Washington Post, Undercover Boss and, most recently, on HGTV’s ‘Love it or List’ television series.
- You do not need to be painter. In fact, we are not looking for painters. We’re looking for business leaders that have a passion for marketing and brand building.
Basic Franchise InfoAverage Investment: N/A
Minimum Investment: $108500 - $147080
Min. Liquidity: 50000
Years in Business: 2010
Open Units: 24
In-House Financing: Yes
Lead Assist: Yes